spinach artichokeless dip
i’m all for food that is cheesy and delicious. this definitely fits in that category. when we go to applebee’s, tom normally orders the appetizer sampler platter and shares his spinach artichoke dip with me, so i can pick out the artichokes for him. it’s a win-win situation. you can easily add artichokes to this recipe, just drain a can of them and chop them up into bite sized pieces. we keep things artichoke free around here, though. 🙂
you could use the base and make a seafood dip substituting the spinach for crab meat, lobster pieces and shrimp. i’ll have to try that next!
- 1/2 jar of roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 1/3 c grated parmeggiano reggiano cheese
- 1 1/2 c grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients together well, reserving 1/2 c grated mozzarella cheese for the top.
- spread in a 8″ pie dish, top with remaining mozzarella.
- bake for 30 min. or until brown and bubbly.