seven layer dip
this isn’t a very pretty seven layer dip. but it’s a lot of fun to make, especially if you go all out and make your guac and pico from scratch. i won’t list measuring amounts for this recipe, but if you follow the amts from my refried beans, pico and guac recipes, you will have enough for a 9 x 13″ pan.
here’s what you’ll use:
- refried beans
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- shredded cheese, part ii
- pico de gallo
- black olives
- spread the refried beans in the bottom of your serving dish.
- sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- carefully spread sour cream on top of the cheese. i put the dish in the fridge at this point and prepped the guac and pico.
- spread guac on top of the sour cream. i used a potato masher to make chunky guac, this time around.
- add more shredded cheese. (yay!) the cheese must have distracted me from taking a pic. whoops.
- add pico de gallo.
- top with black olives, as desired.