i love ranch dressing. i don’t love the calories, but i think that this may have an edge on store-bought varieties because it lacks preservatives. it’s also delicious. i think i might try using fresh chives next time and also mincing up green onion to use in addition to onion powder. and maybe doubling the garlic powder. it’s a work in progress. 🙂
- 1/2 c light mayo
- 1/4 or 1/2 c light sour cream (1/4 c for salads, 1/2 c for dip)
- 3/4 or 1/4 c buttermilk (3/4 c for salads, 1/2 c for dip)
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- in a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- cover and refrigerate for 30 min. before serving.