my favorite part about goulash growing up were the cheese biscuits that my mom served with it. cheese biscuits trumped quite a few dishes for me growing up. the best part of the dish are the two pieces in the center. i wish that somehow all of the pieces could be middle ones. 🙂
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tube refrigerator biscuits, 8 count, regular size (not the “big” ones.)
- velveeta cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
- microwave 4 tbsp butter in a 9″ pyrex pie dish, until melted.
- arrange biscuits in the dish.
- top with velveeta cheese (pictured above).
- lightly sprinkle garlic powder on top.
- bake according to the instructions found on the biscuit tube. or until the edges brown slightly.