ahhh, the tastes of summer… i may have jumped the gun a bit on this blog, but i’m ready for the flavors of summer! we had a garden growing up and it was full of delicious vegetables. well, a few that i liked. one of my favorites was my mom’s baked zucchini, baked to a crisp in the oven…
- zucchini, sliced thin
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- pre-heat oven to 350°.
- spray a cookie sheet with pam and arrange zucchini in a single layer on the sheet.
- spray more pam on top of the zucchini.
- sprinkle seasoned salt, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- bake until cheese is brown and bubbly.